Dec 26, 2009

Introduction

Status:


Height= 5 feet 0 inches

HW= 137 pounds
LW= 79 pounds

Started Again: 10/12/2009

Starting Weight= 119 pounds

CW= 110 pounds
GW1= 110(Success!On 26/12/09)
GW2= 97 pounds
GW3= 88 pounds(?)
UGW= .......?

Starting with my weight status. A cliche, I know, but very fitting nonetheless. Numbers are what my life revolves around right now, and reduction of these numbers is the only thing that gives me a sense of discipline and accomplishment.

As I have no friends (nor do I wish to cultivate friendships-- not in real life, anyway), and I am living alone currently, the weekend (Friday and Saturday where I am) like the one before, and the one before that, has been spent with me, myself, and I, couped up in the room I rent. Naturally, I was surfing the web, and since all of the sites that I frequent do not have updated material due to christmas and the holidays, I decided to pop up on this site, of which I am a (recent) and inactive member. After lurking through old threads, I got an epiphany. I feel very lonely, and the only people I've been around that eased that loneliness have been people with disordered eating. It is quite strange in a way, some might think. Not so, at least for me. I find the genuine love and support that floats around there (from people who actually understand) to be like heart shaped cushions-- very sweet and disarming. I want to be a peice of that, I want to participate and be active. That is one of the reasons that made me decide to start a blog-- for real, this time. I will be posting every single day, recording whatever I want to, and through that, perhaps meet friends, create a support system, get to know my self better, and develop discipline that will help me see my current "diet" till the very end.

Huh. See you in the next post, I guess?

Kisses,
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment