Dec 30, 2009

Happy, Happy, Happy!



It appears that the new year will be a blessed one!

Getting rid of the hypocritical relative proved to be soooooooooo damn  easy! All the stressing out was for nothing, basically... Hah! Complicting every run of the way mole by over-thinking, the story of life! But the important point is that I can now commence with my weight loss plan comfortably! So, yay!

I'm wolfing down my dinner right now. I'm also feeling kinda light-headed and tired. So I'm just gonna wrap up stuff by declaring this day yet another success! Feeling kinda anxious from having to go back home on Friday, though. I do not want to ruin this by binging or eating "normally"). I just won't be able to handle that. Ughhh! Guess, I just need to organize my thoughts about all that crap.

Ok, feeling REALLY drowsy, so ta-ta~!

Kisses,
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment