Dec 27, 2009

Adding More Exercise!

                                                       

I couldn't help it, so about an hour ago I weighed myself. Still 110 of course, I'm so stupid!

However! I do want to lose a bit faster. Up till today I was averaging about 700 to 900 calories. So I've created a trail routine just moments ago that I will be trying out for this week. I'll judge how effective it is on Thursday, by both weighing myself and examining my feelings about it (whether it created an urge to binge or not, mainly). The routine will be as follows:

Wake up @ 5:45 am
Do my usual strength training.
Leave to work
Buy either baby carrots or cherry tomatoes on the way
Once at work, go walking for 30 minutes.
If absolutely necessary, have a cup of tea with two artificial sweetners (not before nine am, though)
Eat the veggies bought with very little mustard (and a small ketshup pkt if I just can't go without) no earlier than 12 pm.
One sugarless gum and one peice of fruit (optional) for the rest of the work day
Dinner is one can of green peas (this is about 288 calsm suitable for vegetarians, no worries) + 1 diet seven up.

This plan starts tomorrow, 28th. December. 2009.

Kisses,
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment