Jan 2, 2010

Stuck at My Parents'



Yesterday went as I planned excersize-wise, but not so when it came to eating. I binged, and it was bad. I could have contained it, but I didn't. Today I'm forced to attend a party of sorts, and though I will not be able to get out of eating, I vow I will do my best consume as little calories as I can, and I vow that I will not binge.

It's too bad that the new year had to begin with me spending it at my parent's, because I already knew losing my control was more likely to be the result. I took a laxative last night and it emptied my bowels this morning, but I always get bloated afterwards because of the gas, and so I'm not feeling great right now, and I cannot wait to go back to my rented room. When I get back, I'm not going to weigh myself, but I will take my measurements to see if they changed. I don't think they did (more like I hope to god they didn't), but even if they did, I will not dwell on it. I am taking back my control, and I have the next four weeks to do so comfortable.

2010 will not be a failure, because I refuse to let it be so.

-----Edit:

This day went fantastically well so I just had to write it down!


I have managed to get through the party I had to attend with only eating the equivalent of a plate of salad! And because of some unexpected circumstance, I even got around having to eat the fatty dessert! To top it off, my measurements AND weight are still the same! Yes, I said I wasn't going to weigh myself, what can I say, I just couldn't!

I have finished my allocated exercise, too. I am sooooooooooooooo tired right now! A bit depressed from having to go to work tomorrow, though. But whatever. If all goes as planned (fingers crossed!) I won't have to go back home till the end of the month. I am officially back in control!

Kisses,
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment